Brilliant from any angle, sculptural artistry meets Vauxhall precision in the all-new, premium-look Vauxhall Corsa 5-door. It’s the perfect mix of style, comfort, innovation, driveability and practicality. Now with class-leading ride quality, handling and stability.
Love at first sight
Introducing the all-new Corsa from Vauxhall.
Bolder, brighter and altogether brilliant, it’s our smartest Corsa ever.
That means great looks. Clever design. And an interior so gorgeous you simply won’t want to get out.
New Corsa is even better to drive, too, with lively engines including a punchy 1.0 litre turbo that does economy for fun.
And then there are some seriously intelligent features... big car features you just wouldn’t expect in a car like this:
Lights that see you safely round corners. A road sign sensing camera system. And an audio system – with integrated apps – that talks to the internet through your phone. This car will even park itself.
That’s the all-new Corsa from Vauxhall. Serious fun.
LOVE THE LOOKS
ADMIRE THE DETAIL - CAPTIVATING STYLE MEETS REASSURING SUBSTANCE.
Unashamedly attention-seeking, New Corsa’s colourful character and contemporary lines reflect the new car’s fun-to-drive personality.
- - Dynamic three-door oozes style and charisma
- - Stylish five-door adds a uniquely versatile dimension
- - LED daytime running lights add style and make you easier to see
- - Get that fresh air and blue sky feeling with the optional glass sunroof
A TOUCH MORE SOPHISTICATED
A SMALL CAR INTERIOR LIKE NO OTHER
Ever sat in a small car that feels this good? We thought not. Let’s be honest, New Corsa makes most car interiors seem, well, old school.
- - Super-stylish curves meet touchy-feely surfaces
- - Chrome-style details add the ‘wow’ factor
- - Ambient lighting welcomes you in
TECHNOLOGY THAT LOOKS AFTER YOU
If you’ve thought of it, New Corsa probably has it. The new car’s innovative technology makes driving easier, safer... and, let’s face it, a whole lot more fun.
1. City Mode. Lightens the steering for easier parking and those tight, low speed manoeuvres.
2. Hill Start Assist*. Automatically stops the car from rolling back as you set off on a steep hill or slope.
3. Advanced Park Assist*. Detects a suitable parking slot as you drive past it and then enables your New Corsa to steer itself into the tightest space. How clever is that?
4. Side Blind Spot Detection*. A door mirror symbol warns you if another vehicle enters your car’s blind spots so you can change lanes safely.
5. Front camera system*. Reads and registers traffic signs before you do, warns you if you drift from your lane or approach slower vehicles in front of you too fast and helps keep your distance too.
6. Bi-xenon headlights with cornering lights*. See corners better with lights that turn in the direction you’re heading at low speeds. They also point left and right to help when you’re reversing at night.
7. Heated steering wheel, seats, door mirrors and windscreen. A choice of heating options make life safer, easier and a lot more comfortable when it gets chilly.
8. IntelliLink. Keep in touch and entertained with an infotainment system that has digital radio, USB and Bluetooth® with voice control. It’s all easy to use via the seven-inch touch screen too. You can even use Siri functions through your iPhone.
9. On-board apps. Including BringGo navigation and internet radio apps Tune-In and Stitcher™ are built-in.
10. Flex-Fix® bike carrier. An optional rack that carries up to two bikes. The best bit is that it hides away neatly by sliding into the bumper when you don’t need it. Ingenious.